Share this Job
Associate e-Business Marketing Manager Job
Date: Mar 1, 2014
Location: San Diego, CA, US
|Select Location||San Diego,CA|
|Line of Business||Facilities Maintenance|
|Minimum Travel Percentage||0-25%|
With more than 15,000 associates across 600 locations in North America and Canada, HD Supply has become one of the country’s largest industrial distribution companies. HD Supply provides a broad range of products and services to customers in the maintenance, repair and operations, infrastructure, and specialty construction markets. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion – all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Work with Marketing Manager to develop the overall plan for the specific area of focus.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for managing projects and executing on deliverables.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Merchandising and Creative to ensure that critical deadlines are met.
- Responsible for ensuring the budget and revenue goals are met.
- Develop, negotiate and manage key relationships with peers, vendors, and customers.
- Supervise the performance of associates and recognize, train, coach, counsel, and take corrective action when warranted.
- Completes other projects as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensure that work is performed consistently with HD Supply policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level professional associates.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass the Background Check
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 5+ years experience in related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
Specific Job Functions
In this role, you will be responsible for executing online promotional strategies that drive customer retention and acquisition, analyzing results and brainstorming ideas to increase revenue. You will manage both assigned and self-driven eCommerce projects to meet strategic business and online marketing goals and objectives. This person will be responsible for steering online marketing projects which may include web banner ads, online promotions, and multichannel promotional content. You will work with multiple internal departments to plan and execute multichannel marketing efforts including print advertising.
You will have proven success in digital marketing and have analytical marketing experience with a solid technical background. You will manage projects and integrated online marketing campaigns. You will be up to date on current trends and best practices. You will have a mastery of key metrics and markets to increase market share and sales growth.
You will seek to drive incremental revenue through testing and analysis. You will be responsible for communicating and coordinating efforts with third party partners.
- BS/BA in Marketing or related degree
- 2+ years direct management and development of small teams
Minimum 5 years marketing experience, preferably in eCommerce/eBusiness
- Experience with Omniture Site Catalyst or similar analytics tools.
Understanding of customer segmentation and targeted marketing
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Implementing and reporting out on high profile tasks
Ability to present to all levels within the organization
Ability to manage and motivate a team with a common goal
Strong communication and organizational skills
Works well with multiple departments and on cross-functional teams
Self-motivated, proactive, positive, results-oriented approach to work
Web 3.0 knowledge including social media and personalization tactics
Nearest Major Market: San Diego
Job Segments: Marketing, Merchandising, Marketing Manager, Advertising, Online Marketing, Retail
Find similar jobs: